Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 Rose Bowl - Pasadena California

I decided to install new "Studio Management" software during the holidays. Call me crazy! A result is I have not posted to my blog for over a month.

Yesterday I attended the Rose Bowl in Pasadena with my oldest son. Our whole family cheers for Michigan - which can be difficult when USC is in the Rose Bowl. Even though Michigan got pounded by USC, we had an awesome day sucking in the sunshine, a few beers and the opportunity to see two great teams play.
My son, Chris hanging out with the U of M Marching Band.
The U of M Marching Band performing the National Anthem.
USC Marching Band performing for 93,000 spectators.

1 comment: