Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Friday, July 13, 2007

The Big 50

Yesterday was a milestone - I turned 50 years old. I feel like I just graduated from High School, but my wife keeps reminding me that was over 30 years ago!

We rounded up our three sons, their respective wives and a sister of one of the wives and headed out for breakfast. There I received some awesome birthday presents. After breakfast we headed out to Universal Studios Hollywood to have some fun. It was a great day that I will never forget.



My kids and their wives and Meaghen gave me a chauffeured driven day of "wine tasting" in Santa Ynez California. They also gave me a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label scotch.






Waiting in line for Terminator 3D with our 3D glasses.



The whole Innes clan - hanging out.



A cocktail before dinner with my beautiful wife of 27 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment