Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Saturday, May 17, 2008

SCVPA Photography Competition

I just returned from the judging of the SCVPA annual Spring Photography Competition. I entered 5 prints and won four ribbons, including 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the "Wedding and Event" category. I also received a "high score" ribbon for my landscape entry. Later this evening there is a wine and cheese exposition of all the prints - complete with a three piece jazz trio.

Here are the images:




First Place Weddings and Events. Titled: "Going to the Chapel"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Second Place Weddings and Events. Titled: "The Dress"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Third Place Weddings and Events. Titled: "Daddy's Little Girl"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Third Place Non-Studio Portrait. Titled: "Little Flower Boy"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



High Score Ribbon - Landscape. Titled: "Sintra Portugal"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Those are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Gorgeous images. :-) I've been tempted to join SCV Photography Association, but wasn't sure what all it was about. Your images winning tells me a lot though! Fabulous work!

    ~B

    ReplyDelete