Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Colleen and Bill

Last Saturday I photographed the wedding of Colleen and Bill at Robinson Ranch Country Club. The Bride's family are all from Michigan and her Uncle flew in to give her away. It was an awesome wedding - I actually felt like I was part of the family. (Since I lived in Michigan for six years and my favorite football team is Michigan)

We gathered all the Michigan People up and took a group shot with everyone singing "Hail to the Victor" - the University of Michigan's fight song.
























No comments:

Post a Comment