Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Diana and Ryan's Wedding

I shot Diana and Ryan's wedding last weekend at Rancho Las Lomas in Silverado California. It is a beautiful venue with many areas to take awesome photographs. Diana and Ryan had a great time with their guests - still partying strong when we left late at night. We also had a chance to work with some great videographers - Sheri and Mike from Ashley Video Productions in Newport Beach.

Diana and Ryan are taking a well deserved honeymoon and should be back soon to see their images.
















No comments:

Post a Comment