Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Val and Ryan

Last Saturday we shot Val and Ryan's wedding. The bride got ready for the wedding at her Aunt's house and the ceremony/reception took place at Tesoro del Valle here in Santa Clarita. The wedding was planned and coordinated by Gina from Extraordinary Events.

It was evident from the images we captured that Val and Ryan are madly in love!

My Second Photographer - Lisa - and I had a great time.













Publish Post

1 comment:

  1. M.O.H. of val and ryan's wedding here. Pics are great!!!!!!!!! thanks William

    Angie (Angelina)

    ReplyDelete