Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Alexandra and Oliver

Photographed the wedding of Alexandra and Oliver last weekend. The event was held at the Calmigos Equestrian center in Burbank. The Bride arrived in a horse drawn carriage. She later surprised her new Husband by singing a beautiful song to him during the reception. Everyone was in tears.















1 comment:

  1. Hey Will..

    Great working with you on this wedding. It's always a pleasure working with you. As a videographer it's important to get along well with photographers and I appreciate how helpful you and your daughter in law were on the wedding shoot. Your photos look amazing. I hope that we can continue to work together in the future.

    Ari Perilstein
    Video Impact Productions
    1860 N Fuller Ave. Suite 403
    Hollywood Hills, CA, 90046
    310-749-4416
    www.videoimpactpros.com/viphome

    ReplyDelete