Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Video in the Works

I recently completed a new video slideshow of my work to show potential clients. It very edgy and has a great soundtrack. The problem is - while it shows the final images, it does not show how they were created. Thats where Ari Perilstein of Video Impact Productions comes in. Ari is an awesome videographer. We have worked at many weddings together and his stuff is great. Check out one of his recent posts on his blog with a sample video of a recent wedding shot in Sandpoint Idaho. Anyways - today I met with Ari in Santa Monica to discuss my plans for a William Innes Photography video. Something real edgy and wild. Something to show how we work with our clients to capture amazing images. We are only in the planning stages, but I hope to have a real live video presentation early in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment