Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Friday, November 02, 2007

Letty and Junior

Last weekend we photographed the wedding of Letty and Junior at the Porter Valley Country Club.

I had an opportunity to go wine tasting with Letty and Junior earlier this year when we took their engagement pictures. (I found out that Junior is a Trivial Pursuit fanatic - I want to play him straight up some day)!

Here are some images from their wedding. My Favorite is the last one. One of the groomsmen was also the singer for the band. He dedicated a song to the newly married couple and they danced...










No comments:

Post a Comment