Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Susana & Joe

Wedding season is starting to wind down for the year. I still have plenty of engagement sessions to photograph and albums to prepare for clients - so I will continue to be very busy.

Last Saturday we photographed the wedding of Susana and Joe. The ceremony took place at the beautiful San Fernando Mission and the reception was held at Calamigos Equestrian Center in Burbank.

I don't know why I am so lucky, but I seem to find clients that are genuinely great people - as was the case this last weekend. Susana and Joe along with their friends and family made it a very special day. Here are some images from their special day.














No comments:

Post a Comment