Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Monday, February 04, 2008

Aloha

I just returned from a short vacation to Hawaii to rest up before wedding season begins. Relaxing included - not taking many pictures (my goal was to lay by the pool and read all day). I did however capture a few images.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

  1. I love the pics, they are so beautiful.... The TIKI is one of my favorites, I miss our TIKI guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE CAN'T WAIT TO GO!!! OMG

    ReplyDelete