Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Tiggy's Winter Formal

My Daughter-in-Law's sister - Tiggy, attended her Winter Formal High School dance this evening. I was called into service to capture a couple of pictures. Her date for the evening was Robbie. When you have a beautiful girl like this to photograph - it is pretty easy to take great photographs.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment