Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Monday, March 24, 2008

Marvimon House Wedding

I am a little behind in my posting. I attended WPPI's (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) convention last week in Las Vegas. It was an amazing experience. I acquired a new album company to represent at the show - Queensbury from New Zealand. I will give details in a future post.

I was actually in Vegas twice, as I flew home for the weekend to Photograph Michelle and Alex's wedding at the fabulous Marvimon House in Los Angeles. It was a very intimate wedding and the DJ/Live music had everyone on the dance floor.

Diane Wu from "Just Wu Me" (love that name) was the special event planner. She was incredible to work with - very professional.

Here are a couple of images to see.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

  1. I shot here for the first time in the end of March - such a cool location! Love your shots. :-)

    ReplyDelete