Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Shanica and Kevin

On Saturday I traveled out to the Marriott Resort in Palm Springs to photograph Shanica and Kevin's engagement pictures. We had a awesome time walking around the resort. It was my first time there - and all I can say is wow!

Here are a couple of images...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

  1. Great work William! All of the pics are really nice.
    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete