Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Friday, August 15, 2008

OneLight

I just returned from Portland OR, where I attended the OneLight Workshop. I spent a day (a very long day - 15 hours) with Zack Arias - master lighting wizard and a group of very talented photographers. The time flew by, because Zack is an awesome teacher and is willing to share everything he knows. Here are a couple of images from the day. I can't wait to start using some of these new lighting techniques.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2 comments:

  1. They look great! I love that 2nd shot :) Nice new profile pic too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great man! that's a stunning shot of shannon.

    great talking with you - you're welcome in portland anytime.

    ReplyDelete