Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things are changing around here...

I was getting tired of the colors on my website so I spent the night updating www.innesphotography.com with tons of new images and display colors. I have also updated this blog to reflect the new color scheme.

Next up is a new website titled www.williaminnes.com. I expect to have it live within the next couple of weeks. I want it to compliment my current website by showing additional examples of my work.

Last, I am making a committment to blog at least once a week about something non-photography related.

Hope you like the changes around here...

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! I totally have to ask you about tweaking a blogspot site on Saturday. ;)

    ~B

    ReplyDelete