Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bailey and Steve's Wedding

Last weekend my good photographer friend, Tibor Deme, and I traveled to Robinson Ranch GC to photograph the wedding of Bailey and Steve. Robinson Ranch was fabulously decorated for Christmas by Charmaine's Bouquet Canyon Florist. Charmaine also provided the flowers for the wedding.

Bailey and Steve are a wonderful couple and were surrounded by great friends and family. The Best Man - Brian Adams (no, not the rock'n'roll guy), was one of the most attentive Best Man's I have ever had the pleasure to work with.

It was an awesome day and really helped get me in the Christmas spirit. Here are some images from the wedding.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Ceremony and reception venue: Robinson Ranch GC - Santa Clarita
Floral Design: Charmaine's Bouquet Canyon Florist
Ceremony Officiant: Rev. Marilyn Doffing - divesofcrystal@yahoo.com
Entertainment: J&M Entertainment

1 comment:

  1. Being a parent, you are always going on about how brilliant talented, athletic, and good looking your children are. When I saw my daughter, Bailey, on her wedding day I was stunned by her beauty. I didn't think that there was any way that could be captured. Thank you William - you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete