Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Michelle and Charles

We finished the 2008 wedding season last weekend photographing the wedding of Michelle and Charles on the Campus of Cal. Lutheran University. It was a very special day for all involved.

I was extremely fortunate to have my daughter-in-law, Lisa, my trusted second photographer/assistant with me. I also had the extreme pleasure of having with the wonderful Joey Carman come and shoot with us. He is a very gifted photographer - you can check out his awesome work here.

The bride and groom were very excited about getting married in the campus chapel, since they both are CLU alumni.


Here are Michelle and Charles having a special moment before the ceremony.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Some group shots on campus before the ceremony

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We photographed this awesome bridal portrait just before Michelle walked down the aisle.

Photobucket


The bride and groom leaving the chapel to attend their reception. They had this really neat British taxi for transportation

Photobucket


Charles proposed to Michelle by using a fortune cookie. As a gift - Michelle presented Charles with a "bling" fortune cookie. We took an image with their wedding rings inside.

Photobucket


One of my favorite images from the reception was captured by Lisa. Michelle and Charles had a anniversary dance. Michelle's grandparents were the lucky winners for being married a wonderful 61 years. This image proves they still "have it".

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much William! These are all amazing pictures and we cannot wait to see thousands more!

    <3 Charles and Michelle Pyfrom

    ReplyDelete