Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Girl's Night

I know it's hard to believe when you look at my picture in the upper right corner, but I am a grandfather. The image below is my 10 month old granddaughter - Lorelai. My son and his wife are expecting again and tonight we went out for a family dinner and ripped open the results from today's ultrasound test - and what do you know - Lorelai is going to have a sister this coming February. My wife and I have three boys, so girls are a welcome addition to our family. I am sure Lorelai's sister will be just as cute as she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment