Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Monday, September 18, 2006

Robin and Nuri

On Saturday we had so much fun shooting Robin and Nuri's wedding. It was an outdoor ceremony and reception. The set up was first class all the way. Robin's dress was so awesome that the girls from Cruz's Bridal showed up at the wedding to help! The flowers from Flower Finesse were breath-taking.

What really made the day for Lisa (my second photographer) and me were the Bride and Groom's families. They were so nice - I actually felt like I was a guest at the wedding. There were so many friends and family from out of town, that Robin hosted a family reunion the day after her wedding. (Talk about packing a lot into one weekend)! It was so cool that I went back on Sunday and took family photos. I'll post some later this week.












No comments:

Post a Comment