Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Friday, September 15, 2006

Wild Computer Monitor

Yesterday I received a new toy which should also improve my productivity. Photography is very "digitally" intensive these days. Almost all my work sees Photoshop at some point for retouching, color correction, editing etc... For the last four years I have used a tablet to draw and paint on for retouching. This requires awesome "hand to eye" coordination. Something I lack at the best of times.

Yesterday my new Wacom Cintiq showed up. It is 21 inch monitor that lets you draw or paint right on the screen with a special pen. Very cool. I played with it until 1:30 AM. No more coordination issues for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment