Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Christina and Shaun at Robinson Ranch

On Saturday we spent the day with Christina and Shaun. A couple I have gotten to know very well over the last year. Their wedding was held at Robinson Ranch Golf Club. It was an extremely hot day with the temperature reaching over a 105 degrees. Regardless of the heat - everyone had a great time. Here are a couple of photos...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment