Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

VIntage Wedding Photos

One of the latest directions for wedding photography is to offer "Vintage Style" images. I decided to play around this afternoon with some recent wedding photographs. I had a blast creating images that seem to be from another era. Here are a couple for you to check out.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage look you've developed there.
    Here's my effort: http://makelovereal.net/the-big-bang-epic-slideshow/

    We had a 1950's vintage big band, WWII aircraft and a classy wedding party to contribute to the effect too!

    ReplyDelete