Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Monday, June 30, 2008

Shellie and Steve at the Rock Inn

On Saturday I packed up my gear in a backpack, jumped on my Harley and rode out to the Rock Inn in Lake Hughes. I hooked up with Shellie and Steve to capture some engagement images. Now Steve's bike was nice, but Shellie's was awesome! A custom built blue softail.

We had a blast running around outside the Rock Inn taking photographs. Shellie and Steve rocked! Here are a couple of photos.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment