Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dark Side Tonight

Tonight my three sons and I are going to the Hollywood Bowl to catch Rogers Water (from Pink Floyd fame) perform Dark Side of the Moon in it's entirety. In my household - Pink Floyd is one of the few musical groups than spans many generations of musical tastes. We all love Pink Floyd - even our dog - Ozzy (named after Ozzy Osbourne).







Speaking of dark, I am still working on images from last weekend's wedding shoot. This image of Joanne standing by a window called out for some dark rich Rembrandt treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment