Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Monday, October 23, 2006

A Day at the Beach

The weather this last weekend was awesome here in Southern California. Perfect beach weather. Luckily I had the opportunity to take engagement photographs of Sharon and Nolan. Sharon had not been to the beach this year so she was ready to have some fun. Even the cold water temperature did not deter Sharon and Nolan from getting wet.

I always enjoy the beach. My favorite is El Matador on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Lucky me - I get to visit the beach again this week for another engagement shoot.






















No comments:

Post a Comment