Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Friday, October 06, 2006

Go Blue

The only difficult thing about shooting weddings in the Fall - is college football. College football games are usually played on Saturdays, when most weddings take place. We breath maize and blue in our family. Michigan rules in our house while the rest of the neighborhood worships USC and UCLA. I am shooting a wedding in November and the Bride's family are all Michigan fans! (Maybe we can get some shots of the bride watching the game)?

My Michigan team is undefeated this year and tomorrow they meet Michigan State. All I can say is "GO BLUE".


No comments:

Post a Comment