Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Monday, October 30, 2006

Another Day at the Beach

The weather in Southern California has continued to be awesome! We could not have asked for more perfect beach weather than last Friday as Amy Lynn and Chris has some engagement images taken. Unfortunately they were late arriving due to L.A.'s famous traffic. We had to work quick, but still captured fun images, beautiful portraits and of course - some edgy shots.

I am off to Canada this week to visit my family and take a course in Niagara Falls. I will definitely post some images from my trip next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment