Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Monday, October 06, 2008

Erin & Adam

It feels so good to be blogging about photography again after the last couple of weeks. (I really appreciated all your calls and emails concerning my father's situation).

We photographed two weddings last weekend. The first was Erin and Adam's wedding at Robinson Ranch Golf Club. The light for photography was perfect and as you will see below the sky turned awesome shades of red and pink.

My usual second photographer and wonder daughter-in-law, Lisa, could only be present for the second half of the wedding, so I asked Tibor Deme of "Close Up Photography" to hang out with me. Tibby as Tibor likes to be called was a bundle of energy that would not quit. The great vintage shot of Erin below is Tibor's

One of my favorite DJ's, Bino Bates rocked the house for Erin and Adam with non-stop dancing.

Here are a couple of images.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! William, thank you, Lisa, and Tibby SO much for being there that night, you captured so many amazing moments!

    Erin and Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures looked amazing William :) It looks like Erin and Adam had a beautiful day! The sky in that one shot is so intense :) Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete