Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Saturday, October 18, 2008

New York City - Nikki & Mark - Part I

We traveled to New York City last weekend to photograph the wedding of Nikki and Mark. Lisa and I decided to arrive a day early and capture extra engagement images. We drove all over Brooklyn, Manhattan and Harlem finding awesome locations including the famous Lenox Lounge. The Lenox Lounge has been around since 1939 and has hosted well known artists such as Billie Holiday, Miles Davis and John Coltrane (my favorite saxophonist).

Nikki and Mark's NYC engagement images are shown below. Part II - the actual wedding will posted in a couple of days.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment