Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hollywood and Vine

I am a little behind on my blog posting. Last week I spent an afternoon with Sara and Joe in Hollywood California. We started at the famous Hollywood and Vine intersection and went exploring from there. Along the way we discovered some real cool alleys and doorways, and a high rise rooftop pool and cabana.

Joe use to be in the music business so we discussed various bands that we both like and it turns out that their wedding song is from one of my favorite Canadian bands - "The Cowboy Junkies".

Sara and Joe are getting married in less than two weeks - so I wanted to get some of their engagement images posted. Check back in two weeks to see some of their wedding pictures.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment