Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Shellie and Steve - Wedding Day

On Saturday we headed out to Acton California to photograph the wedding of Shellie and Steve. They were married in their backyard with many friends and family attending.

Steve had worked real hard getting his house and yard looking like a million dollars for the big day. The yard flowers were awesome.

Shellie and Steve treated Lisa (my second photographer) and I like guests. Thank you for the hospitality and making us feel so welcome.

Here are a couple of shots ....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

  1. Wow William! You really out-did yourself with those 4 detail pics esp! Even the cake shot ;) ;) ;)

    Beautiful job as always!

    ReplyDelete