Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Monday, November 17, 2008

Amanda & Adam at the Beach

Last weekend I traveled to El Matador Beach in Malibu to photograph Amanda and Adam's engagement images. The weather was perfect - complete with an awesome sunset for the drive home.

Amanda and Adam were super easy to work with, which made hanging out at the beach a lot of fun! When the session was over they gave me an awesome bottle of wine, "Zealear Fusion" Zinfandel. It is their new favorite and I have to agree it is excellent.

Zealear Fusion Zinfandel 2001 from Labels at Wine Library

Here are a couple of images from our day at the beach.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

  1. THANKS!!! you made this such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff as always. :)

    PS - if you ever decide to sell that 17-55 2.8 let me know! :)

    ::b::

    ReplyDelete