Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Monday, November 03, 2008

Rachelle and Steve's Wedding

Last weekend we photographed the wedding of Rachelle and Steve. This wedding was definitely a family affair. The beautiful bride, Rachelle, has spent countless days and evenings at our house hanging out with my kids. My daughter-in-law and her sister were the Matron of Honor and Maid of Honor. My little granddaughter was one of two flower girls (will post images later this week).

The groom, Steve, is into all things medieval and as you can see below in the second image, I could not resist photographing the bride's ring with the knight.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment