Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Friday, November 28, 2008

Family Picture

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving day yesterday.

Just before we all sat down to enjoy our Thanksgiving diner - we drove on down to the local park and captured a quick family portrait. I think this is becoming a Thanksgiving day tradition. I also ended up taking tons of pictures of my favorite two subjects. Here are a couple of images.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment