Thanks for dropping by my blog. Although I plan on posting many wedding related images, I also plan to increase the number of personal posts - so y'all can get to know me better.

Be sure to come back and visit often.
William

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Granddaughters

As I mentioned in my previous post, my two little granddaughters attended the recent wedding I photographed. One as a guest and the other as a Flower Girl. Lisa and I could not help ourselves - taking way too many images of the cute little girls...


Lorelai - Wondering what a Flower Girl does at a wedding = curious

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Isabel - pre-wedding snack = satisfying!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Putting on your favorite party dress = exciting!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Figuring out what a Flower Girl does = exhilarating!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Striking the perfect Flower Girl pose = PRICELESS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

  1. Hi William ;)

    Long time no see. It's bin a year now, since we had e great stay at your house. How are you doing? We're good. We visited your blogs and the photos of the baby girls. They are very beautiful (the girls, as well as the pictures), but your other photos too!
    You must be a very proud grandfather. Greatings to the family.

    Rick and Dieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buddy ---- Your imagery is simply awesome. Who'd have known the "hidden talents that lie within"?

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. WILLIAM, your granddaughters are ADORABLE! Are they for hire?

    ReplyDelete